Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited is part of the only anchor bottler in Africa, (Coca-Cola Beverages Africa) in the Coca-Cola Company's global franchise system. As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Tanzanian citizens, and to this end we require the services of high caliber
Tanzanians to provide a leading edge to our business .
CCK Tanzania requires the services of Resident Account Developers (Sales Representatives) to oversee its territories. The incumbents will directly report to the respective Area Sales Manager.
The successful incumbent's responsibilities will include: .
Market (Account) development, Order Generation, Merchandising, Managing Company Assets, Supervise and coordinate delivery of goods to clients and Supervise Manual Distribution Centres routine and Key
Distributors (KD) client’s. .
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Strong Business Acumen with attention to detail
• Highly motivated and energetic person
• Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
• Ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance.
All interested applicants please submit your applications to
P.O. BOX 7813,
Dar es Salaam.