Job title: SENIOR CASHIER
Reports to: TREASURY MANAGER
Purpose of the position
Support shared service, process and account for receipts and payments to ensure accuracy and safeguard against loss
Responsibilities & duties
- Where assigned cashier duties to ensure all company money is received and receipted and that the same is banking intact on the same or following day
- Perform routine accounting Task e.g. Control of posting process overseeing data entry
- Posting of ledgers and preparation of voucher
- Make payment of staff claims to ensure that staff are compensated in accordance to the expenses incurred
- To stamp all documents paid to signify payment
- To summarize and remit all sales documents to revenue accounting as per reporting procedures and time schedule
- To collect bank statement and bank balances and hand over to the senior accountant.
- Draw and dispatch of the cheques to the concerned and ensuring the right signatories are followed in compliance with bank instruments
- Maintain and control cheque books and other accountable documents to ensure availability, safety and compliance with statutory requirements
- Make sure that both headquarter and outstation petty cash are reimbursed according to company policy to ensure the smooth running of the stations
- Payment daily /weekly/monthly petty cash summary and ensure that the same is checked by treasury and reviewed chief accountant.
- Prompt banking of company monies to prevent loss and in compliance with treasury policy.
- Adv Diploma in Accounting or Business Related Field.
Work experience & skills
- Three (3) years job experience
Applications: Send your CV through; email@example.com
Deadline: 18th January 2016